Last revised on January 11, 2020.
We want Findz to continue to be an authentic and safe place for curating and collaborating on things you find. Help us foster this community. Respect everyone and their rights on Findz. Don’t spam or abuse people. Don’t post nudity. Always follow the law.
Findz brings together a diverse population of creators, producers, buyers, sellers and consumers from different cultures, ages, and beliefs. We’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the different points of view that create a safe and open environment for everyone.
We created the Community Guidelines so you can help us foster and protect this amazing community. By using Findz, you agree to these guidelines and our Terms of Service. We’re committed to these guidelines and we hope you are too. Overstepping these boundaries may result in deleted content, disabled accounts, or other restrictions.
- Share only content that you have the right to share. As always, you own the content you post on Findz. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet or elsewhere that you don’t have the right to post.
- Do not post content with nudity or pornography. Nudity and pornography are not allowed on Findz. This includes photos, videos, and some digitally-created content that show sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks, nude or partially nude children. However, nudity may be allowed in photos of paintings and sculptures, or photos of products or their promotional materials as long as those artworks or products are not related to and do not promote pornography, prostitution, obscenity, vulgarity or violence.
- Foster meaningful and genuine interactions. Help us stay spam-free by not repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Follow the law. Findz is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms, alcohol, and tobacco products between private individuals, and buying or selling illegal or prescription drugs (even if legal in your region) are also not allowed. Findz also prohibits the sale of live animals between private individuals, though brick-and-mortar stores may offer these sales. No one may coordinate poaching or selling of endangered species or their parts. Remember to always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. Accounts promoting online gambling, online real money games of skill or online lotteries must get our prior written permission before using any of our products. We have zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
- Respect other members of the Findz community. We want to foster a positive, diverse community. We remove content that contains credible threats or hate speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, and repeated unwanted messages. It’s never OK to encourage violence, including self-injury. Serious threats of harm to public and personal safety aren’t allowed. This includes specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm. We carefully review reports of threats and consider many things when determining whether a threat is credible.
Help us keep the community strong
- Each of us is an important part of the Findz community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by reporting it to us at email@example.com. When contacting us, try to provide as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it quickly. We will work as quickly as possible to remove content that doesn’t meet our guidelines
- You may find content you don’t like, but doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can leave the group where the content is posted. If you have the access, you can also delete the content yourself.
- If you think that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please file a copyright infringement report or a trademark infringement report with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us, please provide as much information as possible, such as links of the infringed and infringing content, descriptions of the content, a legally binding declaration that you are the owner of the content along with documentation to support your legal ownership of the content. Don’t target the person who posted it by posting screenshots and drawing attention to the situation because that may be classified as harassment.
- We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
For more information, check out our Terms of Service.
Thank you for helping us create one of the best communities in the world,
The Findz Team